- Attend your hall Closing Meeting.
- Sign-up for a check-out time with your HC or RA at least 24 hrs before you leave.
- Clean your room/apt. of all trash.
- Sweep or vacuum your residential space. Failure to do so will result in cleaning fees.
- Check your drawers and closets for items.
- Make arrangements to store your belongings you are not taking home with you. There are no storage facilities on campus, including Patterson Court houses.
- Remove unwanted items. Personal furniture, carpeting and clothing must be removed from residential spaces. No items should be left either inside or outside of the living area or building.
- All items must be removed from the living area and building and deposited in dumpsters or donation areas before students can check-out.
- Take your bicycle home when you leave campus.
- Notify RLO, Registrar, Dean's and the Buisness Offices if you do not intend to return to Davidson next fall.
- Clear all accounts with Business Services ASAP.
- Return all library books to the Library before the last exam period.
- Return linens to laundry and check for unclaimed garments prior to leaving campus.
- Sign up for your fall semester meal plan at CatCard Services in Base Belk, Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Return to Closing Information