Residence Hall Closing Dates
Non-seniors: Sunday, 5/19, 5:00pm*
Seniors: Monday 5/20, noon
* Students who are not staying for Commencement should plan to leave within 24 hours after the last exam period (Thursday).
For more information about these closing dates/times, click on each link.
In order to check out of your room/apartment properly, please do the following things:
- Read the Closing Checklist and follow those instructions.
- Room and common areas must be completely empty before students can check-out.
- Students must check-out with an RLO student staff member or face an improper check-out fine.
- Roommates may NOT check out for one another.
- Students must sign their RCR forms and turn in key to complete the process.
- Damages to the room, apartment, suite or furniture and any missing furniture will be noted by the RLO staff at check-out. Students will be billed for any damages to the room (For a list of possible damage charges, see link below).
- Rooms will also be double-checked by RLO professional staff. There may be damages noted at that time that were missed by the student staff.
- Students who do not set up an appointment, clear their room completely, or check out will be charged with an improper check-out.