1. The Registrar establishes a registration period for each semester of the academic year and a period for students to change courses and sections for that semester.
2. Any student who fails to register or to apply for an approved leave status by the close of the late registration period preceding any academic semester is assumed NOT to be returning, may be withdrawn, and shall forfeit the tuition deposit.
3. The Registrar shall design and publish procedures for drop-add each semester that will include:
1) a pre-semester period when feasible;
2) periods during the first week of each semester to drop and add courses; and
3) periods during the second week of each semester to drop any course and to add a course, with an add requiring written approval from the professor.
Registration changes after the end of the first week of the semester will incur a late fee set and published by the Registrar.