- Be aware! Recognize your vulnerability.
- Report all suspicious persons, vehicles and activities to Campus Police immediately, via Campus Emergency/Escort phones or by dialing 8-911.
- Use the "buddy system" and watch out for your neighbor.
- Keep doors locked, especially when alone in a building.
- Report lights that are out and any hazardous conditions immediately to the Physical Plant Office at 892-2595.
- If someone is being victimized, get involved and notify Campus Police.
- Remember the location of emergency phones in academic buildings. Emergency/escort phones have been placed in various locations on campus. Inside building phones are silver in color, and outside phones are yellow and "Emergency" is marked on the side. Some emergency/escort phones will display a blue light at the top.