226 Concord Road
Built in 1938, Preyer Infirmary was the source for caring and personal medical attention for a half century of Davidson students. Beginning in 1992, the building still satisfies that need but in a different way--home now to the Medical Humanities offices, as well as the Pre-Med Program.
The building was named for Mr. and Mrs. William Yost Preyer, parents of three Davidson students. Mr. Preyer was president of Vick Chemical Company, 1938-1948.
Premedical Reading Room
Medical Humanities Program
Pre Med Program
Preyer Building is located on the south side of Concord Road, across the street from the Sloan Music Center. Parking is found along Concord Road or in visitor parking at the Baker Sports Complex.