433 Concord Road
Also known as the Applied Psychology Building, Hamilton House provides an easily-accessible facility for applied research in the fields of gerontology, clinical psychology, and industrial/organizational psychology. It includes a seminar room, three faculty offices, clinical and gerontology research labs.
The Victorian Era house on the campus of Davidson College was built by the Hamilton family around 1916 and was deeded to the college in 1966.
Laboratories and Facilities:
Clinical Research Laboratory
Hamilton House is located on Concord Road near the entrance to the Baker Sports Complex. Visitor parking is available in the adjacent Baker lot or along Concord Road.