225 Concord Road
The Dana Science Laboratory contains classrooms and laboratories for instruction and research in Biology and Physics. It is linked by the Blanche Knox Parker Garden and covered walkways to the Watson Life Sciences Building, and the two structures together form the Baker-Watt Science Complex.
Originally opened in 1958, the Dana Science Laboratory was named for Charles A. Dana, an attorney, industrialist, and philanthropist.
Laboratories and Facilities:
Developmental Neurobiology Laboratory
Dana Science Lecture Hall
Physics Computation Center
Kaul Audio-Visual Library
Dana is on the south side of the Baker-Watt Science Complex,along Concord Road. Street parking is available off of Concord Road or in visitor parking at Baker Sports Complex.