Completed in 1999, the Baker-Watt Science Complex includes the Watson Life Science Building and Dana Science Laboratory, state-of-the-art facilities for the biology, psychology, and physics departments. Students and faculty research atomic physics, lasers, spectroscopy, molecular genetics, histology, and more using some of the finest equipment available, offering cutting-edge research opportunities.
The two buildings are connected by the Blanche Knox Parker Garden and covered walkways bridging the patio.
Drs. Fran and Lenox Baker, Class of 1963 made the gift for the complex in honor of their fathers, Dr. Lenox Baker Sr. and Dr. James Watt, Class of 1931.
Dana Science Laboratory
Watson Life Science Building
Blanche Knox Parker Garden