|Communities in Schools Fellowship
Student Enrollment/Accounting Analyst
- Works to ensure that student enrollment and service records are maintained as accurately as possible
- Trains site staff in the correct use of monthly reports and caseload reports
- Created updated monthly report annually with modified caseload report containing the necessary field to capture data as required by grants such as LEP status and First Generation status
- Receives monthly reports from site staff and enters new students into the CIS-approved database and transfers student records as required
- Compiles report of EOM student enrollment by site, with both current month and YTD enrollment figures
- Verifies (audits) caseloads on a monthly basis to ensure caseload reports match the case lists in the CIS-approved database
- Verifies and reports on Level Two service documentation to determine if documentation is being completed within TQS standards
- Maintains manual student records and electronic students records in the CIS-approved database
- Ensures record retention for students involved in Foster Care, TANF, CHA and other grant programs
- Creates and distributes monthly a standardized student enrollment report with gender, ethnicity, grade level, etc.
- Maintains copies of student high-risk evaluations and enrollment records including the filing and archiving of each
- Tracks students being transferred from one CIS-supported site to another CIS-supported site to ensure transferred student is actually pick up by the receiving site coordinator
- Develops enrollment procedure manuals
- Routinely purges and disposes of student records with the assistance of other support staff
- Documents in the CIS-approved database students who transfer out of the CIS program during the school year.
- Compiles a report of Level Two services quarterly for site staff in preparation of their quarterly principal report.
- Provides the development office with enrollment statistics as requested
- Provides weekly attendance reports from NC Wise
- Periodically monitors site demographics to document if caseloads reflect the same proportions of selected special groups as does the school
- Monitors and assists school sites to ensure that all TQS standards are followed
- Ensures that all student record files are organized, accurate, up to date and in compliance with CIS policy.
- Creates and maintains an electronic data system for students who transfer to other sites, so as to ensure enrollment. Utilize this electronic system to maintain data around Students served from various initiatives such as DSS, foster care, CHA, Bruce irons camp fund, Y- achievers, scholarship recipients.., etc
- Maintains and reports out trend data relative to ethnicity, mobility, gender, grades...etc.
- Provides program evaluation as directed
- Serves as a backup to the research director for attending committee meetings such as the Institute for Social Capital DAROC committee and the United Way Collective Impact committee
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Tables
- Lookup functions
- Importing text files
- Combining multiple spread sheets
- Creating charts
- Experience with Microsoft Access database a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher and Word
- Some experience with online databases
- Internet research skills
- Some knowledge of educational components such as EOG's, EOC's, grades, report cards, transcripts, attendance data (ADM, ADA), ISS, OSS
- Knowledge of CMS: structure, size, comparable districts