- Assists the VPAA in matters of budget planning and administration, faculty travel, academic space allocation, and information technology.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports data on faculty as needed for internal and external use.
- Edits the Faculty Handbook and the College Catalog.
- Coordinates purchasing for academic offices.
- Coordinates pre-major advising.
- Serves as liaison with Information Technology Services and other units on matters of the college.
- Supervises academic departmental assistants and assists with staff personnel matters.
- Assists the VPAA in other duties as assigned, excluding matters of faculty appointment, evaluation, promotion, and tenure.