Undergraduate Conferences and Symposiums
Below is a list of opportunities for Undergraduate Conferences & Symposiums. Site is updated frequently, please check back for more opportunities.
- The National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
Housing for Learning Opportunities
Students participating in research, civic engagement, internship, and international programs need housing. Some summer programs include on-campus housing or housing in the program location. Others do not. Separate housing applications may be required even if housing is paid for by the program.
Steps for Housing
- Research the summer program thoroughly on the Davidson website to see what is paid for or included.
- Complete any application for the program or grant itself.
- Students are responsible for securing their own housing as part of all grant programs that include travel abroad (e.g. Dean Rusk, McCall Grants).
- For local programs that include on campus housing, students must still fill out a summer housing application. See the Residence Life page for details. April 15 deadline.
- For local programs with a housing allowance, students may be able to rent housing on campus. See the Residence Life page for details. April 15 deadline. Availability is limited.
- A need-based supplemental housing grant is available to students in summer research positions. This grant would be in addition to any housing or grant money already included in their summer program. Complete an application for a grant by March 22, 2011.
- If you have questions, please contact the office managing your program to double check all requirements!