Time permitting, the Grants and Contracts departmental assistant will type application forms and photocopy, collate and mail proposals. To facilitate this process the Grants and Contracts Office needs:
- departmental letterhead for cover letters;
- correct spellings of foreign words or terms unique to the discipline;
- reference forms, names, titles, address and telephone numbers for references;
- a complete set of agency instructions and forms;
- the original application coversheet with required signatures;
- the proposal and budget (one hard copy plus disk)
Many forms are now downloadable from the Internet and can be completed on the computer.
Individuals requiring assistance with forms should contact the Grants and Contracts assistant at x2181.