Davidson's Career Services Office ensures that our students are prepared to set and achieve their post-graduate professional goals. We provide services, programs and opportunities that allow students to explore how their academic and personal interests relate to future professional opportunities; prepare for entrance into employment, internships, fellowships and graduate school programs; and succeed through on- and off-campus interview opportunities, employer information sessions, and job and graduate school fairs.
Davidson students are encouraged to explore their interests, abilities, skills and personality by working one-on-one and in groups with career advisors and through internships.
- In addition, Davidson alumni and parents frequently return to campus to provide presentations on their career fields and provide mentoring and job shadowing opportunities.
- Online resources are provided to help students learn about career paths.
- Resume reviews and mock interviews prepare students to compete on a national and international level in the job market.
- Career Services also supports faculty committees that help students succeed with pre-professional planning in pre-law, pre-medical, and pre-managerial programs.
Through WildcatLink, our on-campus recruiting system, students connect with employers, find internships, position openings, fellowships, and other opportunities.
Each year Career Services hosts multiple career fairs on campus.
- The Office is also a member of the Nationwide Internship Consortium, a highly selective group of 18 colleges and universities that share national and international internships, and the Selective Liberal Arts Consortium, 14 liberal arts colleges providing national opportunities at conference centers in New York City, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, DC, and Chicago.
- The Alumni Network at Davidson also provides a strong advising resource for our students.
Learn more about the Office of Career Services by exploring our website!