Lesson With a Leader
Lessons with a Leader are monthly events that give Davidson students a chance to connect with a leader in an informal setting. The leaders come from different sectors: nonprofit, business, military, coaching, and focus on a variety of leadership aspects.
Past Leaders Include:
- Bill Anderson, ‘69, UN representative from US AID
- Doug Ammar, ‘84, Executive Director of the Georgia Justice Project;
- Mitzi Short, ‘83, VP/General Manager of PepsiCo SUPERVALU Costumer Team;
- Steve MacMillan '85, CEO of Stryker Corporation;
- Lt. General Jack Stultz '74, Commanding General of the US Army Reserves;
- Taina Bien-Aime, Executive Director with Equality Now, a non-profit that promotes the legal rights of women through the world;
- Kristie Middleton, Manager of Corporate Policy and Supply Chain Strategy in the Farm Animal Protection division of the Humane Society;
- Denis Calabrese, President of the John and Laura Arnold Foundation: and
- John Chidsey '83, Co-Chairman of Burger King Corporation.