Interested in advertising an upcoming event on the digital displays in the Alvarez College Union? Advertising your event on the digital displays is a great way to save paper and to create unique publicity opportunities for your next event.
Here's how you can include your next event:
1. Create an advertisement in any of the acceptable formats listed below. The easiest way is to generate a powerpoint slide or jpeg image (896 x 672 pixels).
2. Email the file to the Student Activities Office.
Guidelines for Digital Advertising:
1. Advertisements cannot be text only. We're looking for ads that include images and quality design.
2. Student organizations must be registered in the Student Activities Office to include their advertisements on the displays. Contact Bridget Ely with registration questions.
3. We are currently unable to create content so all advertisements should be submitted in final form and in the correct format.
4. Advertisements will be displayed within one week of submission depending on the current demand and space availability.
5. An event will be advertised up to 2 weeks before the event (maximum). If you want to guarantee that your ad will display for 2 full weeks then please submit the advertisement 3 weeks in advance.
6. All media or video submissions must be approved for length and content before they will be posted. Please contact Ashley Owen for more information regarding media and video submissions.
||.avi, .mov, .wmv, MPEG2, MPEG4, Flash
||.bmp, .png, .jpeg, .gif
A portion of each screen is available to display information for special events and weekends on a case by case basis. If you're interested in coordinating information with your special weekend (eg Family Weekend, Orientation, Reunion Weekend, etc) please contact Ashley Owen for more information.
College Union Ticket Office Display:
If your event has tickets on sale at the College Union Ticket Office then please email your ad to the College Union Ticket Office Manager, Morgan Bell, to have it displayed at the ticket office.
If you have suggestions on how we can best use these displays or make it easier for you to share your event information using them please email those suggestions to Ashley Owen, Assistant Director for Programs.