Printing is available at a variety of campus locations. PawPrint allows students to print while also reducing paper, toner and energy waste.
Current PawPrint locations are:
- The Student Computing Center (basement Belk)
- Library (main floor, electronic classroom, and 24 hour room)
- Music library
- Martin Court F
- Cannon 101
- Duke 107
- Little 101
- Richardson 111
- Language Resource Center
- Chambers 3130 and Chambers 3146.
How does PawPrint work?
- Print from any computer in the lab or from your own computer
- Within 24 hours, swipe your CatCard at one of the printers
- Select which of your documents you want to print from the touch screen
- Retrieve your document(s) from the printer
- There is no charge to use PawPrint.