After-hours and weekends, a nurse is on-call by pager at 704-337-7047.
- You will hear a recorded message asking for your “alphanumeric message.”
- This means at the beep you should carefully touch tone in the telephone number you wish the nurse to use to call you.
- Once you do this, please leave the line open to receive the return call.
- Do not leave until you get the call.
- If you get no call within five minutes, there was probably a problem with the display of your number; please call and touch tone your number again.