List the relevant skills acquired during your US Military service.
What were the dates of your military service?
What type of discharge did you get?
Did you have any foreign military service?
Are you in the Reserves?
Were you ever disciplined in the service?
What languages do you speak/write fluently? (Ask only if it is relevant to the job).
What is your nationality, lineage ancestry, national origin, descent, or parentage (do not ask about spouse or parents)?
What is your mother tongue?
What language do you commonly use?
How did you learn to speak and write your foreign tongue?
What nationality are you? Your spouse?
Where were your parents born?
Can you perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation? (must be asked of all candidates if asked of one).
(If the disability is obvious or the applicant has volunteered the information, an interviewer may ask if the applicant will need a reasonable accommodation.)
- Do you require an accommodation to do the essential functions of the job.
- Do you have a disability which would interfere with your ability to perform the job?
- How many days were you sick last year?
- Have you ever filed for workers' compensation? Have you ever been injured on the job?
- Have you ever been treated for mental health problems?
- What prescription drugs are you currently taking?
This job requires nights and weekends (or travel). Would you be able to work those hours? (must ask of every candidate)
- Are you married?
- Do you have children?
- What childcare do you currently use?
- What is your maiden name?
- Do you own or rent your home?
If hired, can you provide proof that you are at least 18 years of age?
- How old are you?
- When were you born?
- When did you graduate from high school or college?
- What is your race?
- What color is your hair, eyes., or skin?
- What is your sex?
- Who lives with you in your home?
Are you available to work on Saturday or Sundays if needed? (must ask of every applicant)
- What is your religious affiliation or denomination?
- What church do you belong to?
- What is the name of your pastor, minister, or rabbi?