To verify that a payment has been processed, you will need the vendor number.
For INB (Internet Native) Banner:
- Go to screen FAIVNDH
- Enter the vendor number
- Perform a Next Block command (Ctrl-Page Down)
- You will see all the invoices for the vendor you have aselected. Use the up or down arrow keys to identify the specific payment you are looking for.
- The check date will be in the column on the far right; to see the check number tab over to the Check column.
- To see if this check has cleared, follow the instructions at: FOIDOCH
For Self Service:
- Log into Self Service
- Click on Financial Information
- Click on View Document
- At the Choose type drop down menu, choose Invoice
- Click on Document Number
- If User ID block has data, clear it out
- Enter the Vendor ID. You do not need to enter any other information, but entering the transaction date (i.e., the month/year the payment was entered into Banner) will reduce the number of payments listed if you are querying on a frequently paid vendor (such as Bank of America corporate card payments)
- Click on Execute Query. A list of payments to this vendor will appear; click on the Document Number you wish to view. (Unfortunately, at this time, self-service is not showing document amounts to help with this query.)
- Click on View Document. At the bottom of the page that is returned you will see Related Documents. This will specify the check/direct deposit number.