Quench USA: provides leased water purification coolers and coffee units/supplies
Contact: Mr. Ryan Mayor at 704-847-7911 x1172 or email@example.com
Debriant's Office Systems: provides typewriter repair Contact: Ms. Gail Staton at 704-527-7600
OfficeMax: provides desktop delivery of office products, including paper, printer cartridges, and multi-function products. Orders are placed on-line and are delivered on the designated days of Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Contact: Ms. Adele Johnson at 336-254-5628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Most furniture items are also purchased through OfficeMax.
Contact: Ms. Mary Beth Huskey at980-333-2371 or email@example.com
Shred-it: provides monthly and as-needed on-site shredding
Contact: Mr. Brook Hobgood at 704-424-5997 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Spectrum Graphics: provides campus stationery items, including letterhead, envelopes, shipping labels, and name tags.
Contact: Mr. Paul Summerville at 704-339-0956 or email@example.com
US Mobility (Arch/Metro Call): provides paging equipment/service.
Verizon Wireless: provides cellular phone service and equipment for employees and their families.
Contact: Mark Galehouse at 704-564-2405 or Mark.Galehouse@verizonwireless.com
Vendor Billing and Service
Any questions or comments for the above companies should be directed to the Office of Purchasing.
Purchase Orders: Some suppliers require a purchase order. These are stocked and recorded in the Office of Purchasing.
Employee Purchase Program: OfficeMax Instructions
- Access the OfficeMax Enterprise Solutions website: www.officemaxsolutions.com
- Type the following Username: dcemployee (case sensitive)
- Type the following Password: omx1
- Choose “log in”
- Choose “Browse Catalog Only” to browse, not purchase, items
- Choose “Create New Order” to actually purchase items
- Use one of the “Search” methods to locate item(s)
- Once found, type in the quantity and “Add to cart”
- When order is complete, choose “Checkout”
- Check the “Email” option and type in email address. This will provide the order confirmation within minutes.
- “SHIPPING ADDRESS” needs to remain AS IS!!
- Complete “Deliver to” section with YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS (ex. #7 Jackson Court or Chambers 1258).
- Do NOT use home address. Entering an office address will OVERRIDE the shipping address and ensure proper delivery.
- Complete the remaining information, using PERSONAL credit card information: type, number, and expiration date.
- Check order and complete checkout.
Orders should be placed by 5:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for next day deliveries.