Associate Professor - Department of Economics
Faculty Athletics Representative to the NCAA and Southern Conference
USPS Mailing Address
Package Delivery Address
Office - Chambers 3136
Office Phone - 704.894.2023
Fax - 704.894.2874
E-mail - email@example.com
PO Box 7036
Davidson, North Carolina 28035-7036
209 Ridge Road
Davidson, North Carolina 28036
Academic Year 2007-2008
I am on sabbatical during the 2007-2008 academic year.
Please contact Barbara Carmack in the economics department if you need to reach me via phone or snail mail.
Letters of Recommendation
If you need a letter of recommendation during the 2007-2008 academic year, then you must do the following:
- Provide me with at least four weeks advance notice. I will be unable to provide you with any assistance during the months of September and October. While I can accept your materials during these months, I will not be able to complete any letters of recommendation before November 1st.
- Provide me with a description of what program/school you are applying for.
- Provide me with a copy of your transcript - an unofficial transcript is fine.
- Provide me with a current version of your resume.
- Provide me with a stamped, addressed envelope for the school(s) or professional service to which the letter is to be sent. I need one for each school you are applying to.
- Provide me with completed recommendation forms. If you haven't completely filled out the forms, then I will not be able to send in a letter of recommendation for that school/program.
- When you have all of these materials together, please bring them to Mrs. Carmack in the economics office. She will send all the materials to me in one bundle.
- Please do not send me recommendation forms for study abroad programs unless you absolutely have to. Thanks!
More about my life at Davidson...