Each television has slight variations when setting up/programming your television set for cable. Television sets maybe programmed with the remote control or directly from the buttons on the front of the unit.
- Go to “MENU”, “Programming”, or “Action” screen.
- From here, go to “Set-Up”
- If you are prompted to choose between “Off-Air” and “Cable”, choose “Cable”.
- Go to “Auto Program”
- When you depress the “Auto Program” button your television will begin to automatically scroll through the channels. The TV is programming itself to acquire the channels that have signal coming from the cable TV system.
- Save the changes and exit.