Davidson 101 provides new students with the facts and skills necessary for safe and healthy lives at Davidson. The course also introduces essential principles and skills for balanced and successful lives beyond the college community--including career decision-making, interpersonal relationships, and healthy lifestyles.
Students must complete workshops in the following categories:
- Alcohol Education (Web-Based)
- Career and Life Planning (1 hour)
- Diversity (1 hour)
- Human Sexuality (1.5 Hours)
- Library Information (Web-Based)
- Psychological Health Issues and Resources (1 hour)
- Realizing Your Risk (2 hours)
Because of the large number of enrollment options and scheduling flexibility, no additional or make-up classes are scheduled. No excused absences are given. Each component of DAV101 is required and students failing to complete all seven components will repeat DAV101 in its entirety their sophomore year.
Questions about Davidson 101 enrollment? Please contact Brenda Daugherty (ext. 2342).