The Chidsey Center for Leadership Development believes that all Davidson students have the potential for leadership. Therefore, all first year students who are enthusiastic about developing leadership qualities in themselves and others are invited to apply. The Chidsey Leadership Fellows program is intended to be a transformational experience for participants. This transformation is a result of both the group process and the individual effort each Fellow brings to the program. Specifically, we will form a group of fellows who:
- Are committed to learning about leadership and practicing leadership in their lives;
- Want to be part of a learning community and are able to contribute to that community in positive ways; and
- Represent a variety of learning styles, experiences, cultural backgrounds and perspectives in order to create a rich learning environment for the full group.
- Submit an application by September 5th. We recommend that you complete your application during the summer, as the beginning of the school year is a busy time. Applications will be available mid-July.
- Strong applicants will be invited to interview.
Please contact the Chidsey Center staff with any questions or concerns (704-894-2122).