*Unless otherwise indicated, the sites below were created and are maintained by Davidson students and/or their advisors, to whom questions regarding the sites should be directed.
Kappa Alpha Order
The Sigma chapter of Kappa Alpha fraternity was established at Davidson College in 1880. Kappa Alpha moved into their house in 1958 as one of the original Patterson Court Houses. For more information contact Jack Ochs.
Kappa Alpha Psi
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., whose fundamental purpose is "achievement in every field of human endeavor," was founded on January 5, 1911, on the campus of Indiana University at Bloomington, Indiana. The PI MU Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi was chartered on the Davidson College campus on September 28, 2008. The brothers of PI MU strive to encourage honorable achievement in every field of human endeavor, while assisting the aims and purposes of Davidson College. For more information contact Cameron Joe.
The Delta chapter of Kappa Sigma fraternity was established at Davidson College in 1890. Kappa Sigma moved into their Patterson Court House in 1987. For more information contact James Frankel.
The Knitting Society is a forum for knitters, crocheters, and other stitchers to work together to serve local and world communities. The club would meet once a week in the Union for an hour to discuss projects, get instruction, and stitch together. All levels of stitchers are welcome and club meetings include lessons for those who have never stiched before. Needlework can be done anywhere and most students do the large share of their stitching for the Society's projects outside of meeting times. For more information contact Sarah Stevens or Elizabeth Shin.
Return to Student Activities