The purpose of this page is to assist in the choice of paint colors for approved office remodeling projects at Davidson College.
You have 10 available wall colors to choose from that will compliment and contrast Davidson College's standard trim and ceiling colors.
We recommend the standard wall and trim color for all common areas. The standard colors have been chosen because they closely represents the historic color pallet used in the 1800's, of which Davidson College has many buildings. Of course the standard wall color may be used in an office space as well as common areas.
Please note that the color representation you see on your computer monitor may not be 100% accurate depending how your monitor is set up. You may still need to see actual color samples to finalize your choices. However, this is a excellent starting point and is very useful if color choices need to be made away from the campus (out of town).
Davidson College standard colors:
- Walls - White Gold (6901-1) Satin finish
- Trim, Painted Doors, Windows - Cloud White (7153-1) Gloss finish
- Ceilings - Ceiling White (9585) Flat finish
Davidson College required paint surface sheen:
- Walls are to have a Satin finish for washability.
- Trim, Painted Doors, and Windows will have a High-Gloss finish for durability.
- Ceilings will have a Flat finish for soft illumination.
10 Available office wall color choices:
- White Gold (6901-1) Satin finish
- Granite White (7148-1) Satin finish
- Powder White (7183-1) Satin finish
- Quaker White (6739-1) Satin finish
- Beach Stone (6741-1) Satin finish
- Champagne Tint (6823-1) Satin finish
- Sky Cloud (6470-1) Satin finish
- Pale Dresden Blue (6458-1) Satin finish
- Bay Mist (7040-1) Satin finish
- Twig Green (6969-1) Satin finish
If you need further assistance e-mail Mike Tabor, Paint Foreman, Davidson College or call 704.894.2139