Davidson College facilities and residence halls are available for reservation and overnight accommodation during the summer months. We work with many different types of groups including professional conferences, academic camps, and athletic camps.
Facilities available include small and large meeting spaces, dining facilities, overnight accommodations, classrooms, and athletic fields.
Each summer camp or conference is assigned to a Conference Assistant who will work closely with you to make your event a success.
To inquire about reserving facilities during the summer months please email John Barnhart, Summer Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of group, organization or company
- Description of event, camp or conference
- Date(s) requested (include first, second and third preference)
- Projected number of participants
- Youth or adult group? If youth, please provide age range
- Do you require overnight accommodations?
- Space needs (i.e., classrooms, auditorium, athletic fields, etc.)
- Technology needs
- Contact name, phone number and email address