The Center for Instructional Technology (CIT) is an instructional technology and faculty lab that serves as a consultation and development space to support the integration of technology into teaching and learning. It is located in the south basement of Chambers along with the Language Resource Center (LRC) and Connolly Media Lab. The CIT is supported by professional and student staff between the hours of 8:30am - 5pm (Monday - Friday) and is open to faculty 24 hours, 7 days a week. A Cat cards is required for access.
The CIT contains 4 dual boot iMac workstations and peripherals to support the following academic needs:
- Development of web and multimedia resources
- Digitization for a variety of analog materials (slides, pictures, pages, tapes, LP's, VHS)
- Encoding for all types of media compression
- Image, video and audio recording, capturing, editing
- Disc duplication
- Color printing
- Plotter printer and academic poster design consultation
View our complete inventory of hardware and software.