204 Baker Drive
The building was erected in 1968 to the northwest of the current varsity courts (now the clay courts). It is named for Robert Lee Stowe, Jr., Class of 1924, a Belmont textile executive.
The clay tennis courts were the original site for varsity tennis but primarily used now for recreational play.
The tennis house and courts are located along Baker Drive, accessible from Concord Road. Parking is available in the Baker lot--the tennis house is located on the northwest side of the Baker Sports Complex.