200 Baker Drive
The Baker Sports Complex is the nucleus of Davidson’s athletic program. It is home to events, meetings, training, dining, administrative offices for staff and a state-of-the-art athletic medical facility.
The complex opened in 1989 and is named for the Baker Family. Thompson S. Baker, Class of 1926, played football at Davidson during the most successful years in Davidson football history and also served as the student body president.
John M. Belk Arena
Knobloch Indoor Tennis Center
Charles A. Cannon Pool
Charles W. Parker Wrestling Room
Finley Physical Education Center
Hall of Fame Room
Ben T. Craig Plaza
Dickson Administrative Wing
Newell Entrance Court
Director of Athletics
Marketing and Promotions
Baker Sports Complex can be reached from Concord Road in Davidson. Turn into campus on Baker Drive—public parking is available and the complex is directly to the north of the lot.