202 Martin Court Drive
The Davidson Wildcats dedicated their newly-renovated baseball field, formerly Wildcat Park and now Wilson Field on March 19, 2005, exactly 38 years after the first game was played at that location. The facilities include a baseball clubhouse and batting cages. Lights were installed in 2003 with the first night game played in March of 2003.
Wilson Field was so named in honor of T. Henry Wilson, Jr., Class of 1951, a former baseball and football player at the college. The facelift to the ball park included a new infield surface, bleachers, press box, concession stand and bathroom, as well as landscaping and fencing around the facility. The project would not have been possible without the generous support of the Wilson family.
Baseball Locker Rooms