427 Concord Road
Home to a variety of offices and services for the college, Jackson Court is comprised of nine small houses in a semi-circle on the southeast side of campus.
The college constructed the houses of Jackson Court in 1928 on its own land to rent to the fraternities as lodges. The Court was converted to residential and office use in 1960 and named for Frank Lee Jackson, class of 1906 and the College Treasurer, 1913-1952.
Offices and Services:
Business Services (JC #2,3 and 4)
Education Office (JC #1)
Grants & Contracts (JC #9)
Planning & Institutional Research (JC #7)
Freedom Schools (JC #8)
Purchasing (JC #7)
Human Resources (JC #11)
Theological Exploration of Vocation (JC #10)
Jackson Court is located on Concord Road, just west of the Baker Sports Complex entrance. Parking is available in the circle at Jackson Court or in public parking at Baker Sports Complex and along Concord Road.