120 Glasgow Street
Glasgow House holds several offices in College Relations throughout its two floors. Built in 1948 the building was originally designed as apartments for faculty and staff. It was remodeled as offices as 1988 and named Glasgow House in 1992.
Davidson Athletic Foundation
Corporations and Foundations
Glasgow House is located on Glasgow Street, at the main entrance to the college—the second house to the right. Parking is available behind the building or in the lot in front of Smith House next door. Additional parking is available across the street behind the Admissions and Financial Aid offices in Grey and Harding Houses.