405 North Main Street
The Admissions office at Davidson College is located in Grey House, near the main entrance to campus. It is the first top for visiting prospective students, serving as the starting point for campus tours and the location for on-campus interviews.
Built in the 1850s, the structure was acquired by the college in 1859 and used as faculty housing. Professor W.R. Grey lived in the house from 1895 until his death and his widow stayed in the house until 1953. The house served as a dormitory until 1988, was remodeled as the Admissions Office in 1991 and expanded in 1999.
The Admissions office in Grey House is located at the north-west corner of Main Street and Griffith Street. Parking is available behind the house and across the street.