413 North Main Street
The Financial Aid office is located in a renovated former home on Main Street. The Financial Aid office provides comprehensive guidance on need-based financial aid, merit-based awards, federal and state programs and other financing strategies to current students. Prospective students and families are also encouraged to work closely with the Financial Aid office throughout the admission process.
The house was built in 1890 for Dr. Caleb Richmond Harding, class of 1880 and professor of Greek and German at Davidson from 1888-1935. The building was remodeled for the Financial Aid Office in 1994.
The Financial Aid office in Harding House is located on Main Street, one house to the north from the corner of Main and Griffith Street. Parking is available behind the house and across the street.