The recent Chambers Building transformed the original Gallery, used most frequently by students to pick up exams, to a beautiful, all-purpose space now called the Lilly Family Gallery. With a new entrance facing the library and an updated kitchen and serving area, the Lilly Family Gallery is equipped to host a wide variety of college and community event.
The renovated space was made possible by a gift from Edward Guerrant Lilly, Jr., Class of 1948 and Richard McIlwaine Lilly, Class of 1950, in honor and loving memory of Edward Guerrant Lilly, Class of 1919, Henry Tracy Lilly, Class of 1918, and Collier Cobb Lilly, Class of 1989.
The Lilly Family Gallery is located in the Richardson Wing of Chambers Building. It is accessible from the library side of Chambers or from the interior lobby. Parking is available along Main Street, Concord Road or in public parking at Baker Sports Complex.