101 Dormitory Drive
The Carnegie Guest House is a beautifully furnished retreat for campus and community guests with eight sleeping rooms featuring private baths and a complimentary continental breakfast. The Mitchell Parlor and the Drawing Room are utilized by guests as well as for special events and meetings throughout the year. The Guest House is a smoke-free facility.
The House served originally as the Carnegie Library, the benefactor of the building being the Andrew Carnegie Foundation, and was completed in 1910. In 1941 it was converted to a Guest House, but from 1972-1975 it served as the temporary College Union before undergoing major renovation and returning to service as the Carnegie Guest House in 1976.
Guest House Reservations
The Carnegie Guest House is located on Dormitory Drive, accessible through the parking lot of the Cunningham Fine Arts Building off Main Street at Griffith Street. Parking areas are adjacent to the Guest House.