Travel with other Davidson alumni, parents, and friends to exotic and interesting destinations!
Multiple travel opportunities are available each year to locations around the world and offer members of the Davidson family a wide variety of experiences -- from touring the fjords of Norway to the sands of the Sahara. There's something for everyone!
For more information about the Davidson College Travel Program, please contact Lauren Biggers, assistant director of alumni relations, at email@example.com or 704-894-2919.
2013 Travel Opportunities
Download Complete Brochure (pdf)
Macchu Picchu & the Galapagos -- May 21-June 3, 2013 **SOLD OUT**
* Hosted by Verna Case, Professor of Biology
Second Depature Added! -- June 11-25, 2013
* Hosted by Marya Howell '91, Director of Alumni Relations
Normandy, Featuring Two Nights in Paris -- May 25-June 3, 2013
* Hosted by Homer Sutton, Professor of French and Francophone Studies
Tuscany -- June 12-20, 2013
* Hosted by Shaw Smith, Professor of Art History & Humanities
Mystical India -- Oct. 6-23, 2013
* Hosted by Dave Martin, Professor of Economics
Young Alumni Wildcat Weekend: Boone, N.C.
January 26-27, 2013