The Library staff will be happy to assist you in posting readings and sound files to Moodle, and we will also place books, DVDs, videos, CDs, etc. on physical reserve and list those titles in Moodle for you.
Because we have an Annual Copyright License with the Copyright Clearance Center, we ask that you follow the procedures below to confirm and secure copyright compliance for materials posted in Moodle.
Posting Materials Yourself
If you are posting materials yourself, please make sure that your use of copyrighted material is in compliance with copyright law and college policy. Please see the library's guidelines and step-by-step instructions for posting materials to Moodle for help and more information.
Having Library Staff to Post Materials for You
Library staff are also happy to post materials for you.
- To have us post articles in Moodle,
Provide us with one of the following:
Please see How to Submit Articles for Library Staff to Post on your Behalf for more information.
- Persistent urls to the articles (preferred method)
- Digital copies sent to Jean Coates or email@example.com
- Photocopy of articles
- To post sound files or video clips in Moodle:
Note: Sound files or video clips must come from items held in the library or owned by the faculty member.
- To place books, videos, CDs on Library Reserve, with information appearing in Moodle:
- Complete a Print and Media Reserves Form -- including complete citations and call numbers -- and send it via email to Jean Coates or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items will be placed on reserve in either Little or Music, depending on the course.
- There will be a link in Moodle to your list of books, videos, and CDs.