Welcome to Davidson!! The Chidsey Center for Leadership Development is a resource for all Davidson students interested in leadership development! We offer a variety of programs to help you build on your existing strengths and abilities so that you may be an effective leader in any group or setting.
- Class of '16: We will begin accepting applications for the Chidsey Leadership Fellows class of 2016 in mid-July. This program is an intensive four-year development opportunity limited to 20 students per class. See what current Chidsey Fellows have to say about the program.
- Mark your calendars for the Annual Leadership Retreat, held at the end of the Spring Semester!
- Look out for Lessons with a Leader, an opportunity to meet leaders from around the world!
- Leadership Davidson allows leaders on campus to be mentored, while honing their leadership!
- We also offer individual coaching and consulting, the Chidsey Leadership Lecture Series, workshops, and advising to student groups.
Don't miss any of these opportunities. Sign up for our mailing list!
Chidsey On Twitter and FaceBook:
- Follow us on Twitter @chidseycenter to learn about what is happening at the Center on a weekly basis.
- Like us on FaceBook and learn more about the programs, workshops and services offered at the Chidsey Center for Leadership Development. You will also have an opportunity
- Send us an email, if you would like additional information about our programs, or if you would like to be contacted by a current Chidsey Leadership Fellow.