To get the latest Davidson College sustainability news, check out the Connect with Us page or visit the links to the right.
The Office of Sustainability catalyzes the development and implementation of policies and programs that support the triple bottom line of ecological integrity, economic prosperity, and social equity. The office strategically bridges efforts of students, faculty, staff, and the greater community to support collaborative and innovative approaches to sustainability.
- Build knowledge, values, and skills so students can fully participate in society as justice-oriented citizens
- Cultivate a community of practice so we can develop daily the behaviors and changes we wish to create in the world
- Develop campus facilities that serve as exemplars so others can learn about innovative sustainable systems and design
- Bridge campus and community to leverage the assets of both in a mutually beneficial manner
- Enhance vocational preparedness so students can translate their learning into a lifetime of leadership and service